Photomath is the number 1 application when it comes to solving mathematical operations, its use is very simple. First we must focus the camera on the operation we want to solve, the application will scan the image and recognize the text using OCR technology, which will provide an immediate result. Interestingly, it can identify printed operations and also handwritten operations on paper directly.
Here are some of the main features of this fantastic calculator:
- Calculator linked to integrated camera. Solves both handwritten and camera input.
- Handwriting recognition
- Detailed step-by-step instructions
- Possibility to review the steps followed by the application to solve the operation.
- History available to consult past operations
- Generation of graphs from the obtained results
How to install Photomath for PC (Windows 7, 8 y 10)
Since Photomath is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Photomath from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Photomath application with all its features from your PC.