PlayView is an application for Android that allows us to watch and download series and movies from our mobile. But how can we download Playview for PC, so that we can enjoy all its content on Windows 7, 8 and 10?
Until recently, the best option was simply to use its website, where you could access the entire catalog of movies and series from your PC. However, with the change in European law, Playview is no longer available in Spain and we are forced to look for alternatives to be able to use it from Windows without any problems.
The best option today is to emulate the Android application using BlueStacks, an Android emulator for PC that gives very good results. With this emulator you can download and install PlayView on Windows, allowing you to access all the content that includes this famous Android application.
How to install PlayView for PC (Windows 7, 8 y 10)
Since PlayView is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of PlayView from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the PlayView application with all its features from your PC.