Plex (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that offers a wide catalog of series and movies in streaming and on demand without any cost or monthly subscription. Access different libraries to enjoy the best audiovisual content for the whole family, as the content is very varied and the application is very well categorized.
Thanks to Plex, all the members of the same family nucleus will be able to enjoy unlimited varied content such as: series, movies, documentaries, podcasts, music, news and many more entertainment channels. This application will not leave indifferent any type of public, from the smallest of the house to the oldest will be able to benefit from all its advantages.
With Plexfor PC we will be able to take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Access to + 100 live channels
- View on-demand content
- Advance, pause or delay to your liking
- Create libraries with your favorite tastes
- Movies and series from all genres
- Wide and well-categorized content
- Set up your favorite movies
- HD picture resolution
- Record your favorite channels for playback at any time
- Receive notifications of similar channels or programs based on your tastes
- Store multimedia content the way you want
- Without any cost or subscription
- Possibility to use them on different devices
How to install Plex for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Plex is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Plex from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Plex application with all its features from your PC.