PowerDirector (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that offers exquisite video editing for all lovers of this great world. Thanks to its intuitive and simple interface in terms of handling, even the less experienced will be able to benefit from its multiple functions.
However, PowerDirector has specific tools for users who are looking for a higher quality editing content and who are already used to dealing with different video editors. Undoubtedly, this application is one of the best rated and most downloaded in this area.
With PowerDirectorfor PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to that of the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Edit and export videos in resolution up to 4K
- Produce videos to your liking thanks to its speed adjustment (fast forward or slow motion)
- Video stabilizer for those fragments in which the camera is in motion
- It has different animations to make quality introductions
- Different sound and picture effects
- A green screen editor can be used using a chroma key
- Different transitions to create funnier and more elaborate videos
- Multiple modes of video editing
- Multiple mixing modes, repeat takes or cut fragments to your liking
- +400 templates to edit your videos
- Adjust color, brightness and saturation
- Combine different photos and videos
- Add music to your videos
- Add background music, stickers or texts
- Share your creations directly through the rr.ss.
- Export in 720p, Full HD 1080p and 4K
- Compatible with Chromebooks
- Completely free
- Premium version available (for a fee)
How to install PowerDirector for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since PowerDirector is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of PowerDirector from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the PowerDirector application with all its functionalities from your PC.