PPSSPP is a PSP emulator for PC, so it will allow us to play PlayStation Portable games on our PC completely free of charge. The main feature to highlight in PPSSPP emulator is that it is recognized as the best emulator to emulate PSP games on PC, offering features such as high definition quality, improved textures, compatibility with portable devices such as phone or tablet, possibility of saving, and much more. It also has other notable features such as the wide range of PSP games that allows you to run, the ability to change the controls to our liking on the pc, and the simple user interface available.
Download PPSSPP Free for your Computer
To download PPSSPP for PC you will need to follow the instructions below:
- Download the file from the button above
- In case you are asked for confirmation, confirm the download of unknown origin.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- If the downloaded file is in .zip or .rar format we will have to unzip it.
- Once we have unzipped the contents, we look for an .exe file (the installer) in the folder.
- When we have unzipped the contents, we look for an .exe file (the installer) in the folder.
- Execute the .exe file.
- Follow the installation instructions.
How to install PPSSPP Emulator?
To install PPSSPP on your computer you will have to follow the instructions below:
- Before proceeding with the installation we will make sure that we are running the process on a compatible operating system.
- Once the installation file is executed, we will follow the instructions of the installer.
- Select the option to create a shortcut, so you can run the emulator from the desktop.
- Once the installation is finished, you can go to the desktop and click on the corresponding icon to enjoy PPSSPP.
Download and Install games in PPSSPP Emulator
The vast majority of emulators come simply being just that: an emulator. To put a comparison is how when you buy a console, you simply have the device in question. However to play both on a console, as in an emulator we also need the games. To do this we will have to get what is known as ROMs (is the format of the games for Emulators) that really come to be the original games of each console, in this case of the PSP is a format compatible and executable by the emulator. Once we have these files we will only have to run the emulator, and in the toolbar look for an option that puts open file or open ROM.