Prisma Photo Editor (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that its main use is photo editing with which you will be able to create different incredible effects on your photos and transform a simple photograph into a work of art. Thanks to the design of its interface, simple but precise and efficient, anyone who loves photography and editing will be able to retouch their photos until they get the result they want.
To use this application and make the most of the performance it offers, it is not necessary to have a very high previous knowledge of editing, it is enough to put effort and go tinkering with its various tools. If you want to start now to give another color to your photos and show them off on social networks, do not hesitate to download Prisma Photo Editor app in the links provided at the end of the post, there are already more than 50 million users who are taking advantage of its resources and showing off photos of the highest quality.
With Prisma Photo Editor for PC we will be able to take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Multitude of tools to retouch your photos such as exposure, sharpness, contrast, brightness etc…
- More than 500 different artistic styles that can fit your profile
- Daily renewal of new filters and special filters at specific times as a surprise
- Well-designed interface, easy to use
- Maximum quality in the resolution of the photographs
- Create your own list of favorites
- More than 50 million users around the world
How to install Prisma Photo Editor for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Prisma Photo Editor is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Prisma Photo Editor from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you can get the Prisma Photo Editor application with all its features from your PC.