Psiphon (Android & iOS) is a free application that guarantees connection to a secure VPN server. The application allows us to connect to the internet from anywhere and make it appear that we are in another country or region other than our own. It is a tool that is especially recommended for those people who suffer censorship of certain content and can freely access Internet content that is censored in their region. To enjoy this service you just need to download the Psiphon app.
With Psiphon for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app. The application will allow us to enjoy a secure Internet connection and maintain our privacy, as well as access web pages that are censored or blocked in our country. For example, we can access exclusive content from other countries for Spotify or Netflix platforms.
Functions and features:
- Free for users
- Requires Android 4.03 or higher.
- Wide catalog of available languages (more than 47).
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
How to install Psiphon for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since VPN Masteris an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Psiphon from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Psiphon application with all its features from your PC.