RascalBoy Advance is a GameBoy Advance Emulator for Computer, so it will allow us to play GameBoy Advance games on our PC for free. The main feature to highlight in RascalBoy Advance emulator is that it incorporates a plugin that allows us to play in multiplayer mode with 4 other RBA emulators, as if it were the cable link functionality of the GBA console, which for some games like Pokémon is very interesting.
Download RascalBoy Advance Free for your PC
To download RascalBoy Advance for PC you must follow the instructions below:
- Download the file from the button above.
- In case you are asked for confirmation, confirm the download of unknown origin.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- If the downloaded file is in .zip or .rar format, you will have to unzip it.
- Once we have unzipped the contents, we look for an .exe file (the installer) in the folder.
- Run the .exe file.
- We will follow the installation instructions.
How to install RascalBoy Advance Emulator?
To install RascalBoy Advance on your computer you will have to follow the instructions below:
- Before proceeding with the installation we will make sure that we are running the process on a compatible operating system.
- Once the installation file has been executed, follow the instructions of the installer.
- Select the option to create a shortcut, so you can run the emulator from the desktop.
- Once the installation is finished, you can go to the desktop and click on the corresponding icon to enjoy RascalBoy Advance.
Downloading and Installing Games in RascalBoy Advance Emulator
The vast majority of emulators are just that: an emulator. To put a comparison is like when you buy a console, you simply have the device in question. However, to play on a console, as well as on an emulator, we also need the games. To do this we will have to get what is known as ROMs (is the format of the games for Emulators) that really come to be the original games of each console, in this case of the GameBoy Advance is a compatible format and executable by the emulator. Once we have these files we will only have to run the emulator, and in the toolbar look for an option that puts open file or open ROM.