ReFace App is a very funny application that, as its name suggests, allows us to take a photo and put our face on the body of a famous person. The application offers countless videos with famous songs or popular memes in which we can introduce our face and then send them to our family and friends to have a laugh.
How not to have fun putting our face in a stunning video of Shakira, Beyoncé or Jennifer Lopez. We can also be the kings of the dance floor, become a superhero, or even be part of some of the best memes of the moment. All thanks to this application, which is as fun as it is easy to use.
How to install ReFace App for PC (Windows 7, 8 y 10)
Since ReFace App is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of ReFace App from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the ReFace App application with all its features from your PC.