Ring (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that offers a totally secure video surveillance system with excellent reliability. There are already more than 10 million users who use this means of security at home or in their establishments and all users speak wonders and show their happiness with positive reviews and ratings. We can go on a trip with peace of mind while being connected to our home environment, being able to monitor any corner at all times and recording all the time we spend outside.
In addition, you can feel protected with other functions that we detail in the following paragraph in a clearer and more concrete way. To feel safe from now on, you only need to have one or more video surveillance cameras and link them with this application to have everything under the control of your PC. Without forgetting to download Ring app from the links provided at the end of the post.
With Ring for PC we will be able to take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- High definition video
- Wide-angle camera
- Bi-directional communication
- Advanced motion detection
- Infrared night vision
- Video recording
- Anti-theft protection
- Receive alerts and notifications when anomalies are detected in your protected environment
- Cloud storage
- Simple and intuitive interface
How to install Ring for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Ring is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Ring from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Ring application with all its features from your PC.