Robinhood app (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that will allow you to access the cryptocurrency financial market. Trade from the platform at any time, buy, sell, transmit or invest in cryptocurrencies and make profit.
With Robinhood app for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining a service identical to that of the mobile app. Robinhood app is a platform whose mission to create a democratized banking, in which allows you to buy and sell shares, invest in cryptocurrencies, make electronic money transfers and much more.
Robinhood functions and features:
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- Totally free of charge.
- News service.
- Sample graphics.
- Show graphics.
- Analyst ratings.
- Potential for earnings.
How to install Robinhood app for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Robinhood app is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Robinhood app from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Robinhood app with all its features from your PC.