Schoology is an application that allows you to have an effective solution for the administration of educational content on the device where you run it. In recent years it has become a reference platform in the educational world as it facilitates the administration of classes, the sending of tasks and assignments, allows participation in interactive discussion topics and the realization of the own evaluations of the content taught.
As in other publications, we leave you some simple steps to download Schoology for PC, so that you can use this fabulous software designed for higher education institutions, companies or schools that gives users the ability to create, manage and share all kinds of educational content. Schoology is a platform that is based on the cloud so it offers a tool where you can find the resources always available for all classrooms and blended learning.
How to install Schoology for PC (Windows 7, 8 y 10)
Since Schoology is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Schoology from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Schoology application with all its features from your PC.