SHAREit Lite (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that allows us to transfer files from one device to another with total ease, at a higher speed and making this application occupy as little storage space as possible.
You can share photos, videos, music and any type of file quickly and easily, instantly or remotely. With SHAREit Lite you won’t have to worry about the size of the files, since there is no limit in file types, size and quantity.
With SHAREit Litefor PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to that of the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- You can share any file with whoever you want, whenever you want
- Compatibility with all types of files
- File transfer without losing quality
- Completely free
- Well-designed interface, easy to handle
- No file size limit
- Possibility to send multiple files instantly
How to install SHAREit Lite for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since SHAREit Lite is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of SHAREit Lite from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the SHAREit Lite application with all its features from your PC.