ShareMe (Android & iOS) is a mobile application for transferring any type of file without losing the original quality, and regardless of its weight. You will be able to send files from one device to another no matter what the device is, as long as you have this application downloaded.
Thanks to ShareMe, you can import all your data from an old phone to a new one, without losing any file along the way, whether it is an application, a game, contacts, videos, photos etc. … Undoubtedly it is an app that offers very good guarantees and optimal performance.
With ShareMefor PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Transfer files without weight limit
- No interference in the loss of file quality
- Compatibility with all types of files
- Compatibility with any mobile device, PC, tablet, etc…
- No need to be connected to the internet to transfer documents
- Resume interrupted transfers with a single click
- Multitude of languages supported
- Very fast and versatile
- Highly recommended and well valued by its users
- Simple and intuitive interface
How to install ShareMe for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since ShareMe is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of ShareMe from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the ShareMe application with all its functionalities from your PC.