Shazam (Android & iOS) is a mobile app that lets you discover what song is playing at that moment. No more asking people who the artist is or the name of the song playing, capture the songs you want by simply activating the app.
With Shazam for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app. An ideal application for all music lovers eager to discover new songs and musical genres wherever they are. Catch in an instant that background tune you hear in a coffee shop or bar, discover songs and groups that other people listen to without having to ask them.
Shazam functions and features:
- Easy to use and intuitive interface
- Song recognition
- Recommendation of new artists according to your tastes
- Related albums
- Related songs and video clips
- Songs and video clips
How to install Shazam for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
.Since Shazam is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Shazam from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Shazam application with all its features from your PC.