Snapdrop (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that allows us to transfer files between different devices that are connected to the same network in a quick and easy way, with which any user without having high computer skills, could use it and get the maximum performance and functionality. It has similar features to other applications such as Apple’s Airdrop, but available for all devices, both iOS and Android.
With Snapdropfor PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app.
This application shows us different functions in which they highlight:
- Easy to use interface
- Complete access to the network
- File transfer between multiple devices
- Optimize our time thanks to the speed when sending files
- Compatibility with other apps to manage different files
- Possibility to receive notifications, activating the icon for such use
- Can be installed directly from the browser (Chrome, Edge)
- Protection of personal data
- Creates backups
How to install Snapdrop for PC (Windows)
Since Snapdrop is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks in Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Snapdrop from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Snapdrop application with all its functionalities from your PC.