This application has a very basic and simple design adapted to any type of public without the need for high computer skills. Thanks to its fairly intuitive interface, with Songr for PC we can benefit from a convenient way to download all those songs that most interest us and that are difficult to download by other means.
Among its functions and features we can highlight:
- Searcher that allows us to find the music through different filters such as: Artist, song, album etc…
- Song search engine by the lyrics of the song in question, for the most clueless who know a piece of lyrics but do not know the name of the song or the artist
- Download history
- Relates likes and similar songs to those already downloaded
- Option to download full albums
- Exploration of different music genres
- Links to buy music on other platforms such as Amazon and Rhapsody
- Download videos from YouTube and extract in mp3 format the desired track
- Available in different languages
- No ads or restrictions
- No subscription of any kind is required, it is totally free
- Smart ranking, it tries to show the highest quality content first.
How to install Songr for PC (Windows)
Since Songr is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks in Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Songr from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Songr application with all its functionalities from your PC.