Spectrum TV (Android & iOS) is a mobile app that lets you watch live TV, with On Demand as an add-on. Watch your favorite series and movies while waiting for the bus on your way to work, on your way to work or at home. Don’t miss your favorite show live or watch it later if you prefer.
With Spectrum TV for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app. It is an application where you can tune your DVR, schedule recordings, browse the channel guide, search for content, learn about your favorite shows and more.
Spectrum TV functions and features:
- More than 140 (75 channels in Spanish)
- On Demand programs
- HD option
- Scheduleable for schedules.
How to install Spectrum TV for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Spectrum TV is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Spectrum TV from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Spectrum TV application with all its features from your PC.