Stack (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that Google has launched, developed by the 120 area division, the same unit that has developed other applications such as Google Reply and Grasshopper, which uses an AI (Artificial Intelligence) to scan all kinds of documents, files them and classifies them intelligently by different categories without having to do it manually.
With Stack for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app.
Since this Google application is only available in the U.S. for the moment, below we will show you the necessary steps to download it as an APK file, so that users in other countries can enjoy all its functionalities and features.
This application has countless advantages and functionalities of which we highlight:
- Very simple, neat and intuitive interface
- Document scanner from the camera or from the gallery
- Compatibility with other Google tools (Gmail, Google drive, Google photos)
- Protection of personal data of all users thanks to its security system
- Lock documents using passwords, fingerprint or facial detector
- Convert files to PDF documents
- Increase photo quality for greater visibility thanks to its optimization software
- Automatically organizes documents based on the bookmarks we assign to them
- Synchronizes with Google Drive to create backup copies of documents
- Identifies the most important information of invoices/receipts, such as dates or total amounts
- Analyzes documents and displays suggestions for assigning the correct category
How to install Stack for PC (Windows)
Since Stack is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks in Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Stack from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Stack application with all its features from your PC.