StarMaker (Android & iOS) is a mobile app that offers a lot of possibilities when it comes to creating music and entertainment content. It allows you to create video montages and include modifications and sound effects with Auto Tune. It is not just any app, it is a whole community of people who love music and entertainment. With StarMaker you will have the option to make duets, sing karaoke, add effects to your songs, and much more.
With StarMaker for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app. You will be able to bring out your most artistic side and become a musical star. StarMaker lets you create videos and share them on its platform so that millions of users can enjoy your creations. Not only does it let you record videos and have fun, but it is also possible to find content from other artists to delight you with their creations (with music of all genres).
Functions and features:
- Sing Karaoke songs from any music genre (Pop, Hip hop, folk, R&B, jazz etc..)
- Allows you to record playing by yourself or with duet mode
- Add voice effects and filters to your recordings
- Share via social networks
- Interact with other online users and feed yourself with other musical talents
- Create or join different rooms to enjoy karaoke with other unknown users and meet new friends
- Online games such as “Ludo” and “Draw and Guess” are offered.
- Constant updates of the latest trending songs
How to install StarMaker for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since StarMaker is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of StarMaker from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the StarMaker application with all its features from your PC.