Stellarium (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that guides us a little bit in this astronomical world and where the great passionate night owls can enjoy a unique and unparalleled content. In it we can find all kinds of information about the stars, which shows a planetarium where we can know for sure what we see at all times when we look at the stars.
Thanks to Stellarium, we can understand a little more deeply what happens in the sky when the moon rises, we can identify different stars with their names. In addition, we can also observe different constellations, planets, comets, satellites (such as the International Space Station) and other objects that appear in the sky in real time.
With Stellarium for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Observe a simulation of the night sky of stars and planets. Any day, any place, any time.
- Submerge yourself in a huge collection of stars, nebulae, galaxies and other astronomical elements
- Enlarge fully realistic images of the milky way and the objects that compose it
- Discover how people living in other parts of the world see the stars
- Simulate the landscape and atmosphere with a realistic refraction of sunset, sunrise etc…
- 3D representation of the main planets of the solar system and their satellites
- Observe the sky in night mode (red) to respect the adaptation of your eyes to the darkness
- View artificial satellites, including the International Space Station
- Easy-to-operate interface
- Access exclusive and best-resolution images
- Accurate and well-detailed information of any element we are looking for
How to install Stellarium for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Stellarium is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Stellarium from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Stellarium application with all its features from your PC.