Steren Home (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that allows us to enjoy the highest security surveillance in our properties combined with some home automation services. With Steren Home for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app. In addition, it has compatibility with other smart devices such as Alexa or Google Home to give us a broader and complementary service with the home automation that we already have associated with these devices.
Below we will see its most notable functions that guarantee greater security and a more complementary home automation service:
- Remote monitoring: It allows us to see in real time what is happening where we have the camera connected, anywhere and at any time.
- Compatible with voice, photo and video assistants: allows us to take photos, talk and save videos manually, and also allows us to move the camera at will.
- Data storage: It has a slot on the back of the camera for micro SD card to have more capacity when storing recordings.
- Cloud recording service: to give us greater security without fear of losing or damaging our device and not to congest the micro SD memory.
- Shared device: allows multiple devices to connect to the same camera, as long as you have the app downloaded
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Home: which allows us to enjoy a greater service including home automation in this sense if we have it connected with these app (for example, turn off the lights, turn on the heating, program devices such as TV etc …).
- Tracking motion path: has a motion detection system which the camera to detect the presence, automatically tracks it.
How to install Steren Home for PC (Windows)
Since Steren Home is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use a PC emulator that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Steren Home from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Steren Home app with all its functionalities from your PC.