SuperGCube is a Gamecube Emulator for Computer, so it will allow us to play Gamecube games on our PC completely free of charge. It is an emulator that is completely focused on this console, its development is stopped, since it has been so many years since the console was discontinued, its latest version is enough to play its latest titles. We also have an antivirus integrated in the emulator that gives us a plus of security when running the different games that we download.
Download SuperGCube Free for your PC
To download SuperGCube for PC you must follow the instructions below:
- Download the file from the button above.
- In case you are asked for confirmation, confirm the download of unknown origin.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- If the downloaded file is in .zip or .rar format, you will have to unzip it.
- Once we have unzipped the contents, we look for an .exe file (the installer) in the folder.
- Run the .exe file.
- We will follow the installation instructions.
How to install SuperGCube Emulator?
To install SuperGCube on your computer you will have to follow the instructions below:
- Before proceeding with the installation we will make sure that we are running the process on a compatible operating system.
- Once the installation file has been executed, follow the instructions of the installer.
- Select the option to create a shortcut, so you can run the emulator from the desktop.
- Once the installation is finished, you can go to the desktop and click on the corresponding icon to enjoy SuperGCube.
Downloading and Installing games in SuperGCube Emulator
Most emulators are just that: an emulator. To put a comparison is like when you buy a console, you simply have the device in question. However, to play both on a console and on an emulator we also need the games. To do this we will have to get what is known as ROMs (is the format of the games for Emulators) that really come to be the original games of each console, in this case of the Gamecube is a compatible format and executable by the emulator. Once we have these files we will only have to run the emulator, and in the toolbar look for an option that puts open file or open ROM.