Talkatone (Android & iOS) is a mobile application with which we can call other devices without consuming our minutes rate and without any additional charge for us or for the person receiving the call. If we love to be glued to the phone talking to family and friends or for work reasons we have to be constantly calling, Talkatone is our solution to avoid having to extend our minutes of the rate assuming an extra cost.
With Talkatone for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app. In addition, you can not only enjoy free calls, but you can also send text messages and chat with family or friends as if you were using any other social network for such use. Talkatone is the ideal application for when we travel outside our country, since Roaming rates often have exaggerated prices.
Functions and features:
- Totally free, without charges or fees including landlines
- It is not necessary that the person receiving the call has the app downloaded
- Can send text messages
- Unlimited minutes
- You need to create a user account
- Need to be connected to a network
- Support available
How to install Talkatone for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Talkatone is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Talkatone from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Talkatone application with all its features from your PC.