Telegorda is an Android application that allows us to access TV channels from our mobile for free, including an extensive list of channels. But, is it possible to download Telegorda for PC and enjoy all its content from Windows or Mac? The answer is YES.
Telegorda includes a large catalog of channels ranging from the most mainstream Spanish TV, to a compendium of sports, thematic, and documentary channels. The signal of the channels is usually decent and the application does not usually fail, which is why so many users seek it today for PC.
How to install Telegorda for PC (Windows 7, 8 y 10)
Since Telegorda is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Telegorda from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Telegorda application with all its features from your PC.