Tidal (Android & iOS) is a mobile music streaming application, which is presented as an alternative to the world-renowned music platform Spotify. Although the functionality of these apps, usually have very similar features, then we will show you what differentiates them and what makes Tidal unique and why many users are already using and enjoying it.
Tidal was created in 2014 by rapper Jay-z, in order to seek better remuneration for artists since Spotify is the music platform that pays the least and with giving users the option to choose a better audio quality, getting to be able to get the same quality as when recorded in a studio.
With Tidal for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
This application has numerous functions and advantages, in which we can highlight mainly:
- Subscription required (first month free) 9’99€ per month classic version, 19’99€ plus version
- Extensive catalog: More than 80 million songs and 350,000 videos
- Can be used directly from the browser or from the app
- Option to download songs for offline listening
- .Subscription more expensive than Spotify, with better sound quality (Master Quality Audio, Dolby Atmos, Sony 360 Reality Audio and HiFi up to 9216 kbps)
- HiFi quality version, same price as Spotify
- Better remuneration for artists who upload their content to this platform
- Personalized playlists
- Includes video clips without having to access another platform, as well as exclusive documentaries
- Recommendations based on our tastes and songs listened to
- Notifications of new songs or videos from our favorite artists
- Organization of the content in different folders
- You can share these folders via social networks or through a personal link
- No ads
- With the plus subscription, you can allocate up to 10% as direct payment to the artist
- Continuous subscription promotions, up to 3 months free
- Family subscription option to share on up to 5 different devices, 14’99€ per month classic version, 29’99€ plus version
- 50% discount for university students or high school students over 16 years old, upon presentation of proof of age
How to install Tidal for PC (Windows)
Since Tidal is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks in Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Tidal from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Tidal app with all its features from your PC.