tinyCam Monitor (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that allows us to have controlled at all times our home or business premises, being able to contemplate at the moment any image we want, thanks to the security cameras connected to this application. View everything live or rewind the recordings that are stored in the cloud and therefore stored on your device safely.
Thanks to tinyCam Monitor, many families and entrepreneurs can be safer in their environment, protecting at all times what they love the most. It detects any movement in the protected area and sends alerts to your device to warn you of possible misdeeds that may be carried out in your home or establishment.
With tinyCam Monitorfor PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining a service identical to that of the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Compatible with any device
- Monitoring of multiple cameras at the same time
- Well-designed and easy-to-use interface
- Recordings are stored in the cloud
- Multi-camera audio monitoring, bidirectional audio
- Face and motion detection
- Receive alerts on your device for any strange episode that occurs
- Play an alert sound to scare away malefactors
- Real-time audio processing to use it as a monitor for your baby
- Mp4 and 24h video recording
- Convenient digital zoom
How to install tinyCam Monitor for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since tinyCam Monitor is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of tinyCam Monitor from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the tinyCam Monitor application with all its features from your PC.