TotalChannel (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that offers exclusive television content of great level in which we can see our favorite content in a simpler way without having to pay for a lot of channels that do not interest us and we inflate the price of our subscription.
Like many app, with TotalChannel you must pay a monthly subscription with no commitment of permanence to see the 12 most watched pay channels of all billboards, in it you can find the following channels: AXN HD, AXN White HD, Calle 13 HD, Cosmopolitan HD, Fox HD, Fox Crime HD, National Geographic HD, Paramount Comedy, SyFy HD, TNT HD, History Channel and Crime & Investigation.
With TotalChannelfor PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Categorized content
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Online and on-demand TV
- Receive notifications of your favorite series
- Premium subscription 9’90€ per month
- Premium XL subscription €14’90 per month
- Content recording available for up to 30 days with the premium rate, 90 days with the premium XL rate
- Devices shared, 3 with Premium rate, 5 with Premium XL rate
- Remote hard drive with up to 20 hours of recording for the Premium tariff, 100 hours of recording for the Premium XL tariff
How to install TotalChannel for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since TotalChannel is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of TotalChannel from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the TotalChannel application with all its functionalities from your PC.