TP-Link Tether (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that allows you to access and manage your TP-Link WIFI router/xDSL modem/WIFI extender with your PC. Thanks to its well-designed interface and simple and intuitive operation, you can access quick settings of your device such as parental controls, password changes, display connected devices etc…
To enjoy this application, you must first have a TP-Link branded WIFI receiver, which is strictly necessary, as it is an app managed directly through this brand. Fulfilling this single requirement, you must download TP-Link Tether app and so you will have your settings available on your screen and within reach of a single click.
With TP-Link Tether for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining a service identical to that of the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- SSID, password and Internet configuration
- Adjust VDSL/ADSL of your devices
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Block unauthorized users
- Manage client device permissions
- Parental control function
- URL-based Internet access scheduling and management
- Find the best location in your home to place your WIFI extender
- Automatically turn off the LEDs at a programmed time
- Manage different TP-Link devices simultaneously
- Different languages available
How to install TP-Link Tether for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since TP-Link Tether is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of TP-Link Tether from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the TP-Link Tether application with all its functionalities from your PC.