TronDS is a Nintendo 3DS emulator for PC, so it will allow us to play Nintendo 3DS games on our PC for free. The main feature to highlight in TronDS emulator is its lightness since it only weighs 264 Kb, which facilitates the possibility of using this emulator on devices that have few technical resources, such as older computers or computers with little memory space. So if you have a computer with limited resources, one of your best options to enjoy Nintendo 3DS games is through TronDS Emulator.
Download TronDS Free for your Computer
To download TronDS for PC you will need to follow the instructions below:
- Download the file from the button above
- In case you are asked for confirmation, confirm the download of unknown origin.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- If the downloaded file is in .zip or .rar format we will have to unzip it.
- Once we have unzipped the contents, we look for an .exe file (the installer) in the folder.
- Execute the .exe file.
- Follow the installation instructions.
How to install TronDS Emulator?
To install TronDS on your computer you will have to follow the instructions below:
- Before proceeding with the installation we will make sure that we are running the process on a compatible operating system.
- Once the installation file is executed, we will follow the instructions of the installer.
- Select the option to create a shortcut, so you can run the emulator from the desktop.
- Once the installation is complete, you can go to the desktop and click on the corresponding icon to enjoy TronDS.
Download and Install games in TronDS Emulator
The vast majority of emulators come simply being just that: an emulator. To put a comparison is how when you buy a console, you simply have the device in question. However to play both on a console, as in an emulator we also need the games. To do this we will have to get what is known as ROMs (is the format of the games for Emulators) that really come to be the original games of each console, in this case of the Nintendo 3DS is a format compatible and executable by the emulator. Once we have these files we just have to run the emulator, and in the toolbar look for an option that puts open file or open ROM.