Tubi (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that allows us to view a multitude of series and movies that are broadcast for free and with the best quality guaranteed HD. To enjoy the content that Tubi offers us we will not have to be subject to a monthly subscription, nor will we have to register to it through a credit card, all content is free.
This application has a content that is renewed weekly, where we will have the series and movies that are having the best results in terms of views. You can enjoy all the content of Tubi anywhere you are, since it is compatible with any device.
With Tubi for PC we will be able to take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Comprehensive and very well categorized content
- Interface with simple and intuitive design to facilitate the search by users
- Availability of the most blockbuster movies and series of the moment
- You can create lists and add to favorites any type of content that you want
- Without any cost or subscription
- Availability on HiSense TVs
- Compatibility with any device
- New movies and series are added every Friday
- Weekly new releases section so you won’t miss any new releases
- Compatibility with Chromecast or Airplay
- Best Anime series have been added, adding shortly after their original broadcast on pay platforms
- Recommendation of series and movies based on our tastes
- You can stop a series or movie and restart where you left off
- It has advertising content but less than other apps
How to install Tubi for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Tubi is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Tubi from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Tubi application with all its features from your PC.