TunnelBear (Android & iOS) is a VPN application for mobile totally free. The App guarantees a totally secure internet connection while maintaining our privacy against uncomfortable advertising from our providers or the sale of our data to third parties.
With TunnelBear for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining a service identical to that of the mobile app. It is a VPN app in which we can enjoy content that is censored in our region. This makes it a very useful tool, as it protects us while promoting freedom of expression. Moreover, not only that, but it also allows access to content that is not available in our region.
Functions and features:
- Totally free of charge
- Access to 20 different locations.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Protects privacy from Internet providers, preventing them from seeing everything we do online.
- Prevent the theft of data and passwords from public and insecure Wi-fi networks.
- Enable access to content that is only available in certain regions.
- Prevent IP-based tracking.
- Avoid targeted advertising.
- Can be used to bypass local censorship.
How to install TunnelBear for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since TunnelBear is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of TunnelBear from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.