UltraHLE is a Nintendo 64 emulator for PC, which allows you to play Nintendo 64 games on your PC completely free of charge. The main feature to highlight in the UltraHLE emulator is its lightness, just weighs 185 Kb, so if you have a computer with very limited technical resources, or simply do not have enough memory to install large programs, the best way to enjoy the Nintendo 64 is through UltraHLE.
Download UltraHLE Free for your Computer
To download UltraHLE for PC you will need to follow the instructions below:
- Download the file from the button above
- In case you are asked for confirmation, confirm the download of unknown origin.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- If the downloaded file is in .zip or .rar format we will have to unzip it.
- Once we have unzipped the contents, we look for an .exe file (the installer) in the folder.
- Execute the .exe file.
- Follow the installation instructions.
How to install UltraHLE Emulator?
To install UltraHLE on your computer you will have to follow the instructions below:
- Before proceeding with the installation we will ensure that we are running the process on a compatible operating system.
- Once the installation file is executed, we will follow the instructions of the installer.
- Select the option to create a shortcut, so you can run the emulator from the desktop.
- Once the installation is complete, you can go to the desktop and click on the corresponding icon to enjoy UltraHLE.
Download and Install games in UltraHLE Emulator
The vast majority of emulators come simply being just that: an emulator. To put a comparison is how when you buy a console, you simply have the device in question. However to play both on a console, as in an emulator we also need games. To do this we will have to get what is known as ROMs (is the format of the games for Emulators) that really come to be the original games of each console, in this case of the Nintendo 64 is a format compatible and executable by the emulator. Once we have these files we just have to run the emulator, and in the toolbar look for an option that puts open file or open ROM.