Unacademy (Android & iOS) is a mobile application very popularly known in India and is spreading to other countries thanks to its functions. Unacademy is a learning platform for all audiences, in which we will not have to move from home to keep up with everything that happens to us. These platforms have become fashionable lately, because of the pandemic situation in which we live, but they have brought us some great advantages to facilitate our development of academic training.
With Unacademyfor PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app. This application is suitable for anyone who wants to use it, as long as whoever is going to teach us the course uses it, and hangs all the content on it.
Functions and features:
- Interface easy to use and intuitive
- It has a calendar to better organize classes, exams, assignments and other tasks
- Allows you to access live broadcasts of classes or view them later
- You can watch the recorded classes without being connected to the Internet by downloading the file
- In the online classes, it allows you to “raise your hand” so that the teacher can solve your particular doubts
- It allows you to receive notifications of specific subjects or modules
- You can create study groups and / or to resolve doubts and put things in common
- Communication both by video call and chat
How to install Unacademy for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Unacademy is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Unacademy from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Unacademy application with all its features from your PC.