Videoleap (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that is used as a video editor, with unique features and functionality to generate a spectacular and high quality editing work with the best help and tools offered by its interface, simple and intuitive operation even for less experienced users and who are starting in this world.
We are talking about a lightricks editor, which allows us to create and edit different clips with a resolution and a result with an optimal and professional quality. Undoubtedly, we are talking about a totally innovative video editor and with the precise functions we need to carry out this complex process. To start enjoying from now and get a much more comfortable experience, you only have to download Videoleap app from the links at the end of the post.
With Videoleap for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Unleash your creativity and build your best editions with the best possible resolution
- Different templates and effects to get that extra quality always needed
- Multiple video editing tools, well categorized and easy to use
- Well-designed, simple and intuitive interface
- Directly share your creations to the different social networks
- Features special and creative effects for your edits
- Special effects for your edits
- Add external music to give more life to your projects
- Add different clips, copy, paste, cut or adjust the desired content
- Add texts, photos or emoticons
- Cinematic transitions
- Preview your work in full screen before saving
- Scan your work in full screen before saving
- Explore the work of other editors on the platform and create your own templates or get ideas for your own creations
- Get feedback on your work from other platform users
- Very highly rated and recommended by users who use it
How to install Videoleap for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Videoleap is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Videoleap from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Videoleap application with all its features from your PC.