Videoshop (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that offers excellent guarantees in video editing, with a variety of functions that will make us work in a more comfortable and faster way, plus our content will add a plus of image quality thanks to the audiovisual complements in HD that provides us.
It does not matter if you are a person with great qualities or if you have not yet acquired professional training, since this application is very simple and intuitive to use thanks to the design of its interface. To enjoy from now on this video editing, you only need to download Videoshop app on your PC through the links shown at the end of the post.
With Videoshop for PC we will be able to take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Crop the fragments you want
- Add music to your creation through your personal library or Videoshop’s stock library
- Different sound effects
- Slow or fast motion, increase or decrease the size of the video
- Adjust the screen with the controls set for brightness, contrast, saturation etc…
- Combine different clips into one
- Record your own voice over the video
- Different text fonts, filters, transitions, animated titles, etc…
- Create photo slideshows of your creations
- HD video resolution
- Different text fonts, filters, transitions, animated titles etc…
- Share your audiovisual works of art directly on your social networks
How to install Videoshop for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Videoshop is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Videoshop from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Videoshop application with all its features from your PC.