VSCO is an application that allows us to take pictures and at the same time edit them instantly with the preset settings of the app itself. These settings are inspired by film editing and also offers the option to share images directly to your own social network. This application has been developed by Visual Supply Company, widely known in the world of photography. Finally, these tools favor the adjustment of certain aspects such as filters, tones, contrast or exposure, in addition to other functions or capabilities such as the rotation of the photograph itself or the possibility of cropping it.
This varied software is also useful for discovering the work of other photographers and amateur users of the app, who upload content on their own network. We could also come across images selected by the community or get access to certain exclusive content. The main peculiarity of this tool is that in the social network there are no likes or comments, nor the number of followers, so the interest in publishing is strictly oriented to create quality content and the objective when following someone is because there is a real interest, out of influences.
How to install VSCO for PC (Windows 7, 8 y 10)
Since VSCO is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of VSCO from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the VSCO application with all its features from your PC.