What The Forecast (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that allows us to have absolute control over any weather condition that occurs around us or at another point of personal interest. We will be able to consult any type of information related to the weather of a city, town or province in real time and with an anticipated forecast of even 10 days.
To start using this application and enjoy its many features, you only need to download What The Forecast app in the links that we offer at the end of our post. Below, you will be able to see in a more summarized and detailed way the options we manage using this weather application.
With What The Forecastfor PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to that of the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Simple and intuitive interface
- High precision weather reports
- Listen to the latest and most relevant news regarding weather conditions, using Text-to-Speech
- Daily forecasts up to 10 days in advance
- Check the weather in your city or any other point of interest in real time
- Forty-eight-hour hourly forecasts
- Information about the different moon phases
- Humidity information
- Air quality indexes
- Hot spot, river and dew point thresholds
- Share weather reports via social networks
How to install What The Forecast for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since What The Forecast is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of What The Forecast from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you can get the What The Forecast app with all its functionalities from your PC.