WinDS Pro is a GameBoy Advance Emulator for Computer, so it will allow us to play GameBoy Advance games on our PC completely free of charge. The main feature to highlight in WinDS Pro emulator is the compatibility, and it works on various operating systems such as Windows, Linux and masOS. In addition it is also able to emulate many consoles such as Nintendo DS, GameBoy Advance, GameBoy and many more…
Download WinDS Pro Free for your PC
To download WinDS Pro for PC you must follow the instructions below:
- Download the file from the button above.
- In case you are asked for confirmation, confirm the download of unknown origin.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- If the downloaded file is in .zip or .rar format, you will have to unzip it.
- Once we have unzipped the contents, we look for an .exe file (the installer) in the folder.
- Run the .exe file.
- We will follow the installation instructions.
How to install WinDS Pro Emulator ?
To install WinDS Pro on your computer you will have to follow the instructions below:
- Before proceeding with the installation we will make sure that we are running the process on a compatible operating system.
- Once the installation file has been executed, we will follow the indications of the installer.
- Select the option to create a shortcut, so you can run the emulator from the desktop.
- Once the installation is finished, you can go to the desktop and click on the corresponding icon to enjoy WinDS Pro.
Downloading and Installing Games in WinDS Pro Emulator
The vast majority of emulators are just that: an emulator. To make a comparison, it is like when you buy a console, you simply have the device in question. However, to play both on a console and on an emulator we also need the Emulador WinDS Pro para PC (GameBoy Advance): Descargar e Instalar. To do this we will have to get what is known as ROMs (is the format of the games for Emulators) that really come to be the original games of each console, in this case of the GameBoy Advance is a compatible format and executable by the emulator. Once we have these files we will only have to run the emulator, and in the toolbar look for an option that puts open file or open ROM.