Wiseplay is an application for Android that offers the possibility to play IPTV lists of streaming TV channels, and all of them for free. But, is it possible to download Wiseplay for PC and enjoy all those free channels from our Windows or Mac? Well, yes, it is possible, and it is also easier than it seems.
Wiseplay is a video player for Android, but its popularity comes mostly from the ability to play IPTV lists. Installing them is as simple as copying and pasting a link within the app. Once you’ve included at least one list, you should be able to start watching TV channels from the app.
Remember that the channels you can watch depend entirely on the Wiseplay lists you include, and Wiseplay does not officially offer any content, only the player. It is for this reason that you can find its official download from Google Play.
How to install Wiseplay for PC (Windows 7, 8 y 10)
Since Wiseplay is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Wiseplay from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Wiseplay application with all its features from your PC.