With the simple WPS Connect application for PC we can try to connect to wifi networks that have the WPS protocol enabled. As long as we have the permission of the owner of the network we are trying to connect to.
WPS Connect works with the objective of verifying if the nearby routers we select are vulnerable to a certain default PIN. A large number of routers installed by companies have vulnerabilities. Thanks to this tool we will be able to determine if our router installation is vulnerable and be able to act accordingly by modifying the password and increasing its complexity.
In summary, downloading WPS connect for PC is a very good option to check if the password of our device is completely secure.
How to install WPS Connect for PC (Windows 7, 8 y 10)
Since WPS Connect is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of WPS Connect from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the WPS Connect application with all its features from your PC.