Xenia is an XBOX 360 Emulator for Computer, so it will allow us to play XBOX 360 games on our PC for free. So to speak it is the XBOX 360 emulator par excellence, it is also compatible with other consoles such as the original XBOX. Its interface is simple and fluid, in terms of functionality is quite good and also has a great reliability and constant development and updates by developers. Undoubtedly the best XBOX 360 emulator.
Download Xenia Free for your PC
To download Xenia for PC you must follow the instructions below:
- Download the file from the button above.
- In case you are asked for confirmation, confirm the download of unknown origin.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- If the downloaded file is in .zip or .rar format, you will have to unzip it.
- Once we have unzipped the contents, we look for an .exe file (the installer) in the folder.
- Run the .exe file.
- We will follow the installation instructions.
How to install Xenia Emulator?
To install Xenia on your computer you will have to follow the instructions below:
- Before proceeding with the installation we will make sure that we are running the process on a compatible operating system.
- Once the installation file has been executed, follow the instructions of the installer.
- Select the option to create a shortcut, so you can run the emulator from the desktop.
- Once the installation is finished, you can go to the desktop and click on the corresponding icon to enjoy Xenia.
Downloading and Installing Games in Xenia Emulator
Most emulators are just that: an emulator. To make a comparison, it is like when you buy a console, you simply have the device in question. However, to play both on a console and on an emulator we also need the games. To do this we will have to get what is known as ROMs (is the format of the games for Emulators) that really come to be the original games of each console, in this case of the XBOX 360 is a format compatible and executable by the emulator. Once we have these files we will only have to run the emulator, and in the toolbar look for an option that puts open file or open ROM.