XMEye (Android & iOS) is a mobile application with which we can have an absolute and instant control of the place we choose. We are talking about a very complete surveillance software, which brings together the best features on the market with a very basic functionality and with a very high guarantee of success.
We can say that XMEye, is undoubtedly a reference application in the video surveillance sector. If you have a place where you stay calmer, if you can record and save everything that happens inside it, you just need to download this application and start enjoying all the advantages it offers us.
With XMEyefor PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Control all the cameras of one or several sites at the same time and on the same device
- Receive alerts and notifications and if it detects motion to noises
- Make screenshots and save videos of the moment you want
- Image resolution in HD
- Windows, Android and iOS compatibility
- Store the recorded content in the cloud
- No cost
- Requires registration
How to install XMEye for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since XMEye is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of XMEye from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the app will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the XMEye application with all its features from your PC.