Yoosee is an application that allows you to keep your properties (houses, farms, stores, premises) safe, through a system connected from your cell phone to the video surveillance previously installed in these same properties. Thanks to this simple and intuitive application you can check at all times the state in which they are.
As we mentioned, Yoosee is a software that gives you the ability to see from different devices connected to the Internet what is being filmed by the security cameras you have installed, both outside and inside your home or business. This way you will be able to control the rooms of your house, check that your family is well or know what your pets are doing.
How to install Yoosee for PC (Windows)
Since Yoosee is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Yoosee from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Yoosee application with all its features from your PC.