YouTube Kids (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that is designed for the smallest of the house to enjoy the best YouTube content, dedicated exclusively to them without fear that your children can enter to view other videos of content not suitable for their age.
Thanks to YouTube Kids, children can browse this excellent platform with total freedom and in a simple and fun way, where they will find videos suitable for their age. Undoubtedly a much safer online experience in which they will continue to enjoy a wide and quality content, oriented by and for our little ones.
With YouTube Kids for PC we can take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, getting a service identical to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Comprehensive and categorized content
- Interface similar to YouTube, but with exclusive content for children
- Customization of the content thanks to parental controls
- Time limiter, so that your children do not spend more hours than they should in front of the screen
- Control at all times the videos they have played on the platform
- Option to block videos or channels that you deem inappropriate
- Option to report different inappropriate content that sneaks in, to be reviewed and removed from the platform if so deemed
- Create up to 8 different profiles
- Great variety of educational and creative content to encourage children
- Different categories for different ages of children: preschoolers (under 5 years old) for the youngest (between 5-8 years old) and for older children (over 8 years old)
How to install YouTube Kids for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since YouTube Kids is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of YouTube Kids from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the YouTube Kids application with all its features from your PC.