Yuzu is the best Nintendo Switch emulator for PC that currently exists (not to say the only one that is truly functional). With Yuzu, you will be able to play some of the most famous Nintendo Switch titles from Windows, and I say some since it is still under development to improve the emulator’s compatibilities with most games.
One of the reasons that make Yuzu the Siwtch emulator for Pc with the best future projection, is undoubtedly that it is being developed by the same people who developed Citra, the most famous Nintendo 3DS emulator (and the one that gives the best results). It should be emphasized that the emulator is relatively new and is still in experimental process, so we can not expect everything to work perfectly.
How to download and install Yuzu for PC
The installation is identical to that of any other Windows software:
- Download the .exe file from the following link: Download Yuzu
- Open the .exe file in Windows
- Follow the instructions and installation (very simple).
How to download and install games for Yuzu
The game installation system is identical to what we can find in other emulators:
- Download the .xci file of the game you want to emulate (you can easily find it on Google)
- Collect all the .xci files of the games you want to emulate inside the same folder (no matter where you place the folder).
- Open Yuzu and select the “Add new game directory”
- Select the folder where you have saved the files.
Once this is done, you can start emulating all the Siwtch games you want, always keeping in mind that there might be compatibility bugs with some of them.