In this post we will explain how to download Zooroom for PC in a simple and fast way. Zooroom is a software for making group video conferences in real time.
Zooroom allows the connection of up to 12 people simultaneously in a group call, in addition, the application is completely free and does not offer in-app purchases. Another of its advantages over other applications of this type is that you don’t even need to register to be able to connect, just by downloading the application you can connect and start making calls directly.
How to install Zooroom for PC (Windows 7, 8 y 10)
Since Zooroom is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Zooroom from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
By following these simple instructions you will be able to get the Zooroom application with all its features from your PC.