Zwift (Android & iOS) is a mobile application that you can also use with total guarantee on your PC. It is a combination of the fun of video games with the sacrifice and intensity of a real sports training, in which you can rely on their help to achieve your goals. To do this we will only have to link our mobile device or even our watch or sports bracelet once we have downloaded Zwift app, so that through the application with the location and bluetooth connected, it will guide us in our training and we will control our records.
You can simulate being in a real race or competition, visualizing rivals as old times to gradually overcome your limits and establish better records, thus progressively fulfilling our goals. In order to start improving our daily routine in a different and much more fun way, we only need to download Zwift app on our PC, and thus be able to visualize our statistics in a clearer and more comfortable way once we have arrived from our activities.
With Zwift for PC we will be able to take advantage of all the benefits offered by this application from our Windows, obtaining an identical service to the mobile app.
Functions and features:
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Connectivity with GPS and Bluetooth
- Compatible with any device
- Display of graphs and results
- Target planning
- Competition simulated as in a video game to exercise in a more fun way
- Different types of workouts for different sports such as cycling, running, hiking or trail
- Totally free
- Structured training plans according to our goals and skills
- More than 200 events per day between different users
- Compare and share results with other users to share goals and plan group workouts
How to install Zwift for PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
Since Zwift is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only need to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Zwift from these two links on Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting for a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can consult our complete guide on the subject.
Following these simple instructions you can get the Zwift application with all its features from your PC.